Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.
1. Go to YouTube, select the video you want to add to your site and copy its URL.
2. Go to your website editor and open the page where you want to insert the video.
Tip: If you want to display the video on every page of your website, click "Website template" and choose "Advanced Settings". Then follow the instructions here.
3. Click on "More" in the toolbar. Choose the "Widgets" and then "YouTube".
4. This opens a new window. In the "Video URL" insert the URL obtained from the YouTube website. Choose what size to display the video on your website and set the alignment. Click "OK".